Help center, technical issues
Our help center, frequently asked questions (FAQ), contains all the questions frequently asked and offers you answers. We enrich it regularly to allow you to save time by finding explanations. If you do not find the answer to your question, we invite you to contact us via the form available at the bottom of this page.
Click on = to display the submenu :
We advise you to empty your browser's cache, to completely delete the browsing history and all cookies present in your browser. If you are using a mobile or a tablet, leave the mobile version of the site by clicking on the button located at the bottom right of the page. Here is the procedure to follow depending on your browser:
- Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
- Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + Delete, then check all the boxes and click on the delete button.
- Microsoft Edge: press Ctrl + Shift + Delete, then check the data to be deleted.
- Mozilla (Firefox): press the key combination Ctrl + Shift + Delete which opens a dialog box, check all the boxes and press the ok button.
- Opera: click on the Opera button in the upper left corner, point the mouse at settings and click on preferences. In the privacy & security tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page (you will see Cookies) click on keep local data until I exit my browser, then click on all cookies and site data and remove all.
- Safari: press command + option + E.
Another solution if you don't want to erase all your browsing history is to switch your browser to private :
- Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N.
- Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P.
- Mozilla (Firefox): press Ctrl + Shift + P.
- Opera: press Ctrl + Shift + N.
- Safari: click on the top right-hand corner of the wheel and then click on private browsing.
The ultimate solution is to try with another browser to see if you have the same problem. If the problem persists, we invite you to contact our webmaster and explain the problem.
It is possible that your mailbox has put this email in your junk mail or spam folder. In order to prevent our emails from being considered as junk mail, you must add our email address to your address book. Here is the procedure to follow depending on your email service:
- Free: you need to select our e-mail and click on the not spam button then add our e-mail address to your contacts. Select our e-mail address, right click and select add to contacts.
- Gmail: you need to select our email and click on the not spam button then create a filter to approve us as a trusted sender. Click on the settings icon, select filters and blocked addresses then create a filter. Enter our email address email@example.com then click on create a filter. Check the box never send to spam folder and then click on create a filter to validate.
- Icloud (Iphone and Ipad): you have to select our e-mail by putting your finger on it, then slowly slide it to the left and select options. In the menu that appears, tap on move message, then on receive. To add us to your contact list, go to your inbox, open our email and press on our email address until it changes color. In the drop-down menu that appears, select new contact and press OK.
- Laposte.net: you need to select our email and click on the no junk mail button and then add us to your contact list. Click on the preferences tab then select mail from the menu on the left. Scroll down the page until you see the junk mail box. Enter our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the allow messages from option, and click add.
- Apple Mail (Mac): you must select our email and click the place in inbox button. Select our email in your inbox to open it. Right-click on our e-mail address and select add to contacts from the drop-down menu, then click submit.
- Orange: you need to select our email and click on the no spam button then add us to your contact list. Click on the settings icon located on the top right of your email. Click on the all settings button, select Security in the drop down menu. Click on view list in the authorized senders section (green list). Enter our e-mail address email@example.com and click on the add button.
- Outlook live: you need to select our email and click on the legitimate mail button then approve us as a trusted sender. In the menu, at the top right of the message, select the icon with 3 dots. In the drop-down menu, select add to approved senders. A message asking you to confirm will appear, click on OK.
- Outlook Office: you must select our email and click on the gear button and select options. Select junk mail, then click on approved senders. Enter our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org then click on + to validate.
- SFR: you must select our e-mail and click on the button no longer consider as junk mail. Select the junk mail management tab, then trusted senders, enter our e-mail address email@example.com then click add.
- Yahoo: you must select our e-mail and click on the not spam button then add us to your address book. Select our e-mail and click the icon with 3 dots. Click on add sender to contacts then enter our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and click on the save button.
You must be a member of our club to access the member area and the exchange platform, I invite you to register on this page. An error message is displayed in red on the login page :
- User or password entered is incorrect : means there is an error on your username, email address or password entered. You can follow our procedure to reset your account.
- This account must be validated by an administrator : if you have just joined our club this is normal, each first membership must be validated manually. In general, try to log in a few hours after you register. If you are already a member of the club, I invite you to contact the team to understand what is going on. Your access may be suspended for moderation reasons.
After several attempts with a wrong password, the system is blocked for a period of several days. In this case, we invite you to contact our webmaster so that we can do a manual operation and unblock you. Contact the team.
The email you received is most likely a phishing attempt. Here are two very simple tips to make sure that we are the origin of an e-mail :
- Look at the e-mail address of the sender, it should end with @parking-garage.com or @parking-garage.info or @cipg.club ; if it doesn't you can delete it.
- Move your mouse over a link without clicking on it and you will see its content directly without having to click on it (at the bottom of your browser bar). Check that the beginning of the link points to one of our domains : parking-garage.com, parking-garage.info or cipg.fr ; if it does not, you can delete it.
If you have any doubts about an e-mail, do not hesitate to forward it to us at email@example.com.
The spam control message keeps appearing and the form in question does not validate.
- The first thing to do is to try to switch your web browser to private browsing. Click here to find out how to do this from Google. In private browsing mode, try again to fill in and validate the form ; if the problem persists try point number 2 below.
- A second solution is to clean your browser's cache by following the procedure described in the topic : "I encounter a problem while browsing the website" located at the beginning of this help page. Try again ; if problem is still there try point number 3 below.
- The third thing to do is restart your computer, phone or tablet before trying again.
If the previous three solutions didn't work, you need to look to see if the message is surrounded by an orange frame or a red frame. Once you have identified the color surrounding the error message, you can contact our webmaster.
First, you need to make sure that your player and speakers are working by trying other video media you find on Youtube. If the image displays correctly but you can't hear anything, you need to check that your speakers are not muted or that the volume is too low. The sound button at the bottom of the video should have this symbol; the same goes for the button located in the taskbar of your operating system (Windows, Linux or MAC). If this does not work, first install the latest version of Flash Player on your computer (which you can download here). Make sure your computer is running the latest version of your browser (which you can update by following these links: Chrome ; Safari ; Firefox ; Opera ou Internet Explorer. If it still doesn't work, try installing another Internet browser like Google Chrome or Firefox.
Close all other applications, tabs and windows on your browser that may slow down your internet connection. Click on the play button and then pause and let the video load for a few minutes. The gray bar at the bottom of the player indicates that the video is loading properly on your computer; this is essential if you have a slow internet connection.
Another solution to speed up the loading or the playback of a video is to reduce the quality of the image by clicking on the parameter icon at the bottom of the video. Then click on the quality menu and reduce it. The image quality will be lower but the video will play more smoothly.
Have you looked in the other sections of our help center using the submenu? If you haven't found the answer to your question, want to report a bug or submit an idea for improvement, leave us a comment using the form at the bottom of the page. We will reply as soon as possible !