It is very important to choose the right size of storage box or furniture storage. Too small a storage will be unsuitable ; conversely, if it is too large it will increase your expenses. Here is the procedure to follow to determine the right space :
- Make a list of what you plan to store: furniture, appliances, things that are large in volume and not removable.
- Estimate the number of boxes to be stored in the storage box.
- Choose the optimal surface area with our storage space size guide below. It will help you to evaluate the surface area you need.
- Storage box of 🇺🇸 10,76 up to 21,5′ 🇪🇺 1 up to 2 m² ; or about 🇺🇸 141 cu ft 🇪🇺 4 m3
- Area from 🇺🇸 32 up to 43′ 🇪🇺 3 up to 4 m² ; or about 🇺🇸 282 cu ft 🇪🇺 8 m3
- Storage box from 🇺🇸 53 up to 64′ 🇪🇺 5 to 6 m² ; or about 🇺🇸 423 cu ft 🇪🇺 12 m3
- Storage box from 🇺🇸 75 up to 107′ 🇪🇺 7 to 10 m² ; or about 🇺🇸 706 cu ft 🇪🇺 20 m3
- Area greater than 🇺🇸 107′ 🇪🇺 10 m² ; or more than 🇺🇸 706 cu ft 🇪🇺 20 m3
- Our advice for the storage of your belongings
- The equipment you need to move at a lower cost
Are you part of our community of over 3,000 investors and landlords ?
💡 Did you know that ?
Always take a little more space than you calculated. Even if you are the king of stacking at Tetris game, your belongings will be better stored if they are not too tight.